• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Nc Meeting Oct 31

Hawk521

Elio Fan
Reaction score
If you guys settle on a date/time/place I would try to join you. I'm located near Winston-Salem. Maybe a central location near Burlington or Greensboro would work for most folks? Saturday (10/24) at lunch would work well for me.

Somebody nominate a place and time...

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
If you guys settle on a date/time/place I would try to join you. I'm located near Winston-Salem. Maybe a central location near Burlington or Greensboro would work for most folks? Saturday (10/24) at lunch would work well for me.

Somebody nominate a place and time...

considering we are spread from Winston-Salem to Fayetteville and over to Wake Forest, how about the Cracker Barrel just off I40 at Exit 284 ....

955 Airport Blvd
Morrisville, NC 27560-9194

that would put the drive at about 1.5 +/- hours for both ends and 1 +/- hours for those between .... any time from 11 to 1 if fine with me .... suggestions ?

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
outstanding .... we are up to 8 .... we plan to try to get there a little before 11AM .... as noted, will wear our Elio shirts and will be sitting outside in the rockers .. :D.. figure it will be easier to link up outside than it will be in the Cracker Barrel

Top Bottom