• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

My Autocycle

karl

Elio Addict
Reaction score
True blue with a conventional manual transmission. The transmission is still the only factory option planned at this point I believe. All the others can be added later if you decide to... Seems so long ago sitting in the prototype in Stamford, CT.
The dream is still very much alive for me...
100_1160_zps1fb6bb30.jpg

Hotscoots

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I know we've had a few color discussions before , but times have changed for me .
As long as it is not green or orange , I'll take my Elio in any of the other colors . If I had to take green or orange in order to get one immediately , I would wrap the orange one with black on top making for a Harley Davidson inspired Elio . Not sure what I would do with that hideous ( look at me , I'm Al Gore) green .

Last edited:

Stephen Workman

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I know we've had a few color discussions before , but times have changed for me .
As long as it is not green or orange , I'll take my Elio in any of the other colors . If I had to take green or orange in order to get one immediately , I would wrap the orange one with black on top making for a Harley Davidson inspired Elio . Not sure what I would do with that hideous ( look at me , I'm an environmentalist ) green .

I don't understand why so many DETEST the color green for an automobile (or, in this case, autocycle). I love the color green (I must be one of the 2%) and my current family car (2008 Ford Escape Hybrid) is Kiwi green. I hope they come up with MANY, MANY more colors and color combinations (in the future of course) for buyers to choose from.

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't understand why so many DETEST the color green for an automobile (or, in this case, autocycle). I love the color green (I must be one of the 2%) and my current family car (2008 Ford Escape Hybrid) is Kiwi green. I hope they come up with MANY, MANY more colors and color combinations (in the future of course) for buyers to choose from.

As usual you don't get it.
It isn't the color green. It's the shade.
I used to love the metallic emerald green on the '60 Cadillac Coupe De Ville.
Some of the newer shades should have names like puke green or vomit green.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of any shade of green as a color for a vehicle that I would own .... I do like the look of the darker shades of British Racing Green but as is the case with black, I wouldn't want one for my own

Top Bottom