• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Momentum

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Anyone seen Disney's "Frozen"? I have 3 girls at home so I have, of course. More than once. There's a nice little song in there called "Let it Go".

eliothegreat

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Spyche Chaos

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Wait, I know that these statements were said specifically to drudge up irritated responses. This isn't one.

1.) I've actually sat in a real, existing Elio.
2.) ... Well, you've got me there. I'll have to assume you can purchase the cars in question. I can't go and purchase an Elio just yet.

Matter of interpretation, I guess. The Elio autocycle, as marketed, does not exist. No vehicle with the advertised MPG, safety rating, ABS, price, etc., has ever been produced. No assembly line has ever built one. If you want to call a movie prop with a Geo engine, hand built by a custom shop a production vehicle, then go ahead.

You're wrong, but at least you have company.

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Anyone seen Disney's "Frozen"? I have 3 girls at home so I have, of course. More than once. There's a nice little song in there called "Let it Go".

A lot of the music from that movie can almost be looked at as a modern rendition of opera.
But I do get the point.

Silverbullet

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I'm into my 3rd year of following this project.

I remember when Elio started their weekly blog was advertised to keep us informed on Elio's progress. Instead it turned into a color contest and a tour blog with little progress.

So now Tech Talk is Momentum. Did you see any in this first edition? Nope just more chat on a staff member that's been on the payroll for a few years. Or more of the same ole same ole.

Like most of us I would love to see some solid constant momentum & to the point where we can finally see this all coming together. But my gut is telling me that with the recent flood of FB ads & this change to momentum. Has me thinking they may be setting us up for another production delay. I've seen it to many times already. I hope I'm wrong!

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Look at it this way...
Put yourself in the position of the person that has to compose and send out this same ole same ole.
At least the poor sap is serving the important function of letting us know that there's still at least one light on at EM.
They and momentum are telling us that it's unlikely that someone will visit EM today and find nothing but a cleaned out office.
That, in and of itself, is something.

Last edited:

DAVID BROWER

Elio Addict
Reaction score
MESSERSCHMITT HAD THEIR OWN NEWSPAPER !

I GUESS THERE IS A LOT MORE TO REPORT WHEN YOU HAVE A FACTORY PRODUCING CARS .

$_12.JPG

Top Bottom