• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Lets Make It Happen California !

Dave Belanger

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Ok, I'll be the first to get us rollin' and cruisin' in California ! By the time we get the keys to our new Elio's, we will know all about the car and it's options, where we want to cruise for the first time, and know the whereabouts of California Elio Owners....so drop me a line here, and we will get ready for our first Cruise....it'll be bitchen !!! (as we used to say! ). I am located near Sacramento, Ca......Start typin' Dude !!!! Rick
Hey Rick, SafetyDave here, down in So. Cal. Anaheim to be exact. #8965. I believe there are 4500 reservations in Calif. I guess we will see. Sure would be nice to start product on these fine little rides. Fun thing is I say bitchen all the time, sure puts your age out there doesn't it? Take care, we may see each other some day.

RCElio35

Reaction score
I live in Sonora, CA. I just placed my reservation at I'm All In at $1,000. I was looking into this car last year and I finally got my wife onboard. I currently live in Northern Cali, but I spent 10 years in Hawaii. I have really lived all over, but i'm a 5th gen Californian. I'm excited to see this thing in person and can't wait to drive it home.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I live in Sonora, CA. I just placed my reservation at I'm All In at $1,000. I was looking into this car last year and I finally got my wife onboard. I currently live in Northern Cali, but I spent 10 years in Hawaii. I have really lived all over, but i'm a 5th gen Californian. I'm excited to see this thing in person and can't wait to drive it home.
RCElio, welcome to the forum from a former Californian. I grew up in that part of California and spent a lot of time at the old Sears Point Racetrack. Like you I'm excited about driving my Elio as well and I'm still cautiously optimistic I'll have it next year at this time.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just bought in, both shares and vehicle. Representing Elk Grove, a 'burb of Sacramento. Let's disrupt the California car market!
Floydv, welcome to the forum from a former South Sacramento resident who now enjoys sunny New Mexico. Congratulations on both your investment and reservation and enjoy the journey with us.

DanS

Elio Addict
Reaction score
SanDiego from 86 to 91. Loved the weather. I remember a thunderstorm rolled through one time and it lasted about 30 minutes. It's all that was on the news for a week!

Top Bottom