• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

L.a. Auto Show 2016

Officespaced

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My experience w the really huge aviation shows is that all the prime real estate is reserved years in advance by 'the big boys' which works to their advantage and to the disadvantage of any upstarts. Newcomers are effectively locked out of good visibility and simply cannot obtain prime spots at any price.
Didn't know that Briggs Automotive was a "big boy". They were also in the hall, but much better visiblity. You couldn't avoid walking past it between the two major display halls. I inquired with Elio about the spot, but unlike other inquiries with them, they opted not to comment.

Attachments

• IMG_0420.JPG
    IMG_0420.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 325
Last edited:

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Pics of P5/E1c suspension components. Changes afoot!

Nice pics, Officespaced!! The new components would look cool chromed! But then again I've got a thing for black and chrome anything. :cool2:

Looking at the new configuration, it doesn't look like it'd be too difficult to make covers for the suspension openings to smooth out the airflow a bit more. Throw on a belly pan and your engine compartment will stay clean enough to eat off of [if you're into that kind of thing...not judging].

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Didn't know that Briggs Automotive was a "big boy". They were also in the hall, but much better visiblity. You couldn't avoid walking past it between the two major display halls. I inquired with Elio about the spot, but unlike other inquiries with them, they opted not to comment.
The answer is easy; cost and size of booth

W. WIllie

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Floydv:
The header is probably not the production unit. It looks like the one used in the "Engine Run". It still has the bungs for the EGT and AFR monitoring.
I can't imagine they will be in the final design. Expensive to reproduce.
I don't now the diameter of the pipes, but they look big enough (AREA) for good gas/exhaust flow.
At least they included a "Heat Shield" around the radiator overflow? tank. Also looks like a closed system.

Top Bottom