• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Jacksonville Anyone??

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
As soon as they post which mall, I will be there! How are you guys & gals putting your number on t-shirt?

there is a licensed vendor selling Elio shirts w/wo numbers + "hoodies" we always called 'em sweat shirts
ELIOWEAR.com
Cameron Schwartz

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
WOW great response - I still got the coffee covered!! I've gone weeks w/o a response on fla spot, and now to see this just great.
If anyone who can't make it but needs/wants info/ photo specific shots, let me know, planning to take a tape measure

EastCoastCentralFla

Elio Aficionado
Towards the end of November they'll be showing the elio at a "local Mall" any one else but me going?? I'm going for Fri, from what I read from other Mall visits, less crowded than Sat/Sun. i'm in delray- meet-up, take pics of each other in the car?(lol) I'm buying coffee planning to be there @ 10am

11/21 - 11/23
Jacksonville, FL
Area Mall Event

Exactly, once we find out which mall to invade we can have a coffee klatch. Good idea shooting for Friday versus the Sat/Sun due to mall traffic. I have never seen one in the flesh. My only reference has been YouTube and various pictures and measurements gleaned from the web. Am looking forward to reaching out and actually touching it, leaving fingerprints all over the thing!

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
11/21 - 11/23
Jacksonville, FL
Area Mall Event

Exactly, once we find out which mall to invade we can have a coffee klatch. Good idea shooting for Friday versus the Sat/Sun due to mall traffic. I have never seen one in the flesh. My only reference has been YouTube and various pictures and measurements gleaned from the web. Am looking forward to reaching out and actually touching it, leaving fingerprints all over the thing!

sounds like a plan, Ill be wearing a "T" w/7013 on the back, same color as the car, plan on 10am arrival, but being about 4 hrs away, it's not the gas at the station I'll need, used to go 9 hrs on a bike, now two in a car is outstanding!!

EastCoastCentralFla

Elio Aficionado
sounds like a plan, Ill be wearing a "T" w/7013 on the back, same color as the car, plan on 10am arrival, but being about 4 hrs away, it's not the gas at the station I'll need, used to go 9 hrs on a bike, now two in a car is outstanding!!

It does sound like a plan up until the point of 10am. I'm a slow starter and about 2 hours down I-95 so I won't be there till between 1-2 that afternoon. But thoughts are in the right place.