• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Jacksonville Anyone??

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The road crew got on their tablet in Denver and we set down and they put in my order 1000 all in right there next to the display..... that way I got the order in before the 5 hour drive home and the wife having time to change her mind......
Sweet! Too bad they didn't let you drive the Elio home with you!

Elias

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Towards the end of November they'll be showing the elio at a "local Mall" any one else but me going?? I'm going for Fri, from what I read from other Mall visits, less crowded than Sat/Sun. i'm in delray- meet-up, take pics of each other in the car?(lol) I'm buying coffee planning to be there @ 10am

I'm in Jacksonville. Did this take place already? When in November? 2015? What Mall?

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm in Jacksonville. Did this take place already? When in November? 2015? What Mall?
first, a big welcome to you from The Evergreen State- I just am here 2 months-had lived in Delray Beach.
Yes last year's schedule had a stop in your town and Palm Beach (which they had the year before.) There is a schedule posted on Elio Motor's website, They will tour the south, when the weather gets nasty in the north. They like the Barrett Auctions and usually tie in with them. Right now the tour is on the west coast.
IF and a very big one there will be more pre-production Es and perhaps more exposure.
Just for my curiosity, when did you go all in?

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elias, a warm welcome from New Mexico. This is a great group that is positive and supportive but not afraid to ask the hard questions or answer hard questions. The members have diverse backgrounds and experiences and are generally very helpful. Enjoy the Elio experience and the journey with us.

Elias

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Elias, a warm welcome from New Mexico. This is a great group that is positive and supportive but not afraid to ask the hard questions or answer hard questions. The members have diverse backgrounds and experiences and are generally very helpful. Enjoy the Elio experience and the journey with us.
Thank you Jim. I'm also from Albuquerque. Still have a home there downtown area and travel back on fourth from time to time. Go Lobos........

Top Bottom