• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

It's Been A Long Time A Coming But 3,000 Members Is Just About Upon Us

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome, from Washington. Your bio indicates you're 98 years of age?, if so I propose that you move to the head of the line! :-)
If I was from Buffalo NY I'd be about 150 by now; that place will do strange things to you.:becky:

Hi I'mOnaBus and :welcome: to the Elio Owners forum; we have members from all walks of life, age groups, interests and a big mix of all of it.
Make sure to use the Search function anytime you have a question about anything, if you can't find it in there jump into any active thread and make yourself at home.

ImOnabus

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I was from Buffalo NY I'd be about 150 by now; that place will do strange things to you.:becky:ii

Hi I'mOnaBus and :welcome: to the Elio Owners forum; we have members from all walks of life, age groups, interests and a big mix of all of it.
Make sure to use the Search function anytime you have a question about anything, if you can't find it in there jump into any active thread and make yourself at home.

Hi Coss,

Um, because the winters here are counted like dog years? Sure feels that way at times (like on Groundhog Day, when one finds out there may be eight more months of winter - I know it is supposed to be weeks, but they lie!)
Only a little snow forecast for tomorrow and the weekend, usually by May it hardly snows at all. :smow:

I would never make it to spring without hot wings and bourbon...

Top Bottom