• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Invitation Only Event La Area

Peter-Dave

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I just did a while ago.
Please be our guest at an exclusive event we are holding for Key Influencers in the southern California market. The link below takes you to the invitation with all of the event details.

A couple of items to note:
  • This is an "Invitation Only" event. You will only be admitted if your name is on the list, and the only way to get on the list is by RSVP'ing at the link below.
  • You were chosen to attend this event because you are a loyal Elio supporter and reservation holder who resides within +/-4 hours of Los Angeles.
  • If your schedule doesn't permit this time around, come see us in

Are you rsvp'ing?

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I received an invitation and will be going. FilmBreak will be there and their are parternering with Elio Motors in their crowd funding campaign. (Perhaps we will meet Christian from FilmBreak. Remember him?) StartEngine will be there and their expertise is funding. This sounds like a funding event like kicking off their crowd funding campaign. So why are we invited? I have an idea. I have a friend who has worked in the LA entertainment business and at events, such as this, it is important they be well attended. It looks bad if only a few people show up, giving an impression of not being a "hit". To do this, they would give away tickets to fill the place up with people. Perhaps we are filler. Being invitation only, I will not be wearing my shorts and dirty tennis shoes. This may not be the place for snapping Elio pictures like in the shopping malls.

Perhaps we should wear our ElioOwners.com names on our name badges so we can know each other, meet, and talk in person. Perhaps we should cut out a small copy of our avatar picture and attach it to our name badges. On the other hand, considering some of my comments, maybe I don't want them to know who I am.

Last edited:
Top Bottom