• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Investor Question Answered...

fpelsdca

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm not aware of the 5 to 7 weeks delivery time frame after they start producing in Sept. 2015 but that should be expected. My reservation number is in the 2,000 range so Dec. is just fine for me! ;)
I may have been wrong, as if that ever happens... :rolleyes:

From the Elio Archives April 11, 2014:
Q. I have an All In reservation for ($100, $500, $1000 etc.), when can I get my Elio?

• The reservation system is set up to allow for vehicles to be delivered in the following order: $1,000 All In, $500 All In, $250 All In, $100 All In then on to the $1000 Want In, $500 Want In, $250 Want In and finally the $100 Want In group. The date and time your transaction was completed locks in your spot, which includes moving up to a higher level with and upgrade of your All In reservation. It is difficult to forecast when a certain level will get their Elio. The only one that we can “guesstimate” right now is the $1000 All in group because they know their spot in line. If you were to make a $1000 All In reservation today we are estimating that you would receive a vehicle 5-7 weeks after production starts next year.
It looks like the 5 -7 weeks is for those who made the $1,000 all-in on that date, maybe around #3650.

Horn

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am confused. I don't remember reading that Paul is LOOKING for small investors.Can you direct me to the site where they are asking for half million, to one million dollar "pledges?" Last I heard, EM said "funding is not an issue".

They need funding. I don't care what EM says. And an investment is not a "pledge". I'm sure they aren't specifically asking for it out loud. They can't do that.

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I love the fact that you can click on "like" on the posts that you enjoy reading, but wouldn't be nice to be able to click on a "dislike" button at the bottom of each post, so the idiots who post them would be able to see how many people do not appreciate their unsubstantiated opinions?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm not aware of the 5 to 7 weeks delivery time frame after they start producing in Sept. 2015 but that should be expected. My reservation number is in the 2,000 range so Dec. is just fine for me! ;)

#1685 here I'm hoping to get my elios for my 60th birthday present in November, 2015. It just might make it.

Horn

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Direct me to the site, please.
Or loan me your crystal ball.

Do you think any start up or well established firm would put something bad about their company on their own site?

....even if it could put the smallest amount of fear in customers or potential investors, they would keep it quiet.

Let's say that hypothetically EM was going to fail AND they knew it....but still wanted to try it. Should they put "We really don't think we are going to succeed, but please keep sending us money"......heck no.

And to get my crystal ball, you would have to give me a $1,000 non refundable deposit and I might get it to you fall 2015.....

Reaction score
Zelio, you all know we ordered two #1685 and a second with only $100.00 non-refundable deposit. We're sitting pretty cause Hubby doesn't turn 60 till June 2016. So Z, you and my husband will be getting yours at the same time. No Cougar jokes please, I've heard them all.
Jim H, except for the body I live in this getting old stuff isn't too bad. We still can drink free at most of the Taco Bells and 10% off at Dunkin Donuts.

CheeseheadEarl

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Do you think any start up or well established firm would put something bad about their company on their own site?

....even if it could put the smallest amount of fear in customers or potential investors, they would keep it quiet.

Let's say that hypothetically EM was going to fail AND they knew it....but still wanted to try it. Should they put "We really don't think we are going to succeed, but please keep sending us money"......heck no.

And to get my crystal ball, you would have to give me a $1,000 non refundable deposit and I might get it to you fall 2015.....
Nice of you to admit you have no facts to back up your allegations.

Thanks for your honesty.

Top Bottom