• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Interior Colors?

wayne kemp

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not to mention Donks too:

donk_mcdonalds.jpg

(Though technically this is a Box, not a Donk, for the disriminating amongst you who know the difference. :) )

They must already be getting $15.00 hr. to pay for those wheels and tires.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
So that's what the official name for that style? The local name is rude and racist given the population that exclusively drives these things and the irritating super loud volumes at which they blast out rap.

well what do you know ..:confused:.. all this time I thought the music has to be loud so that it could be heard heard over the vehicle's rattles .. :rolleyes:

Jim

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I would personally like a more "classy" option. while I like bright colors, I'll be having this for quite some time so something more clean would be nice. a wood of false wood with brushed aluminum would be a package I would willingly upgrade to.

If the panel is removable [and not necessarily even that] there's an incredibly realistic wrap, or dip, that can be done to it to make all yours.... relatively cheap. I'm waiting, and doing a little research on the cost of possible mods, so when they say, "for this much more, you could have...[add option], I'll have a fair idea of whether it's worth it, or not. Not an option for some people, heck, by brother's a computer genius, but could [has] cross-thread a light bulb.....gotta go, my beer's getting warm!

Husker1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Unless the upgraded interior is real nice and reasonable give me the bare bones. I'll most likely recover the door panel inserts to match the exterior paint or maybe a contrasting color to match the insert and top stitching I'll be sewing on the seats. Something I won't know until I get mine is if I can change the back of the front seat at all. I'd like to possibly reshape the lower section of the back to give the passenger a little more legroom, plus add a pocket or storage space of some kind. I'll add some type of adjustable lumbar to the backs and possibly heat and massagers. The possibilities are endless, one just has to have the knowledge and ability to do some mod work. Quite frankly I'm looking forward to tearing apart my new car.

Dooltd

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I personally doubt there will be upholstery color options. Look around at regular cars, you tend to get what you get... black, gray/taupe, or maybe tan and then it's tied to the exterior color. :cool:

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I would personally like a more "classy" option. while I like bright colors, I'll be having this for quite some time so something more clean would be nice. a wood of false wood with brushed aluminum would be a package I would willingly upgrade to.

I don't think this is being marketed as a "classy" car. This is one step up from a motorcycle, not a MB or Cadillac.

Husker1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I personally doubt there will be upholstery color options. Look around at regular cars, you tend to get what you get... black, gray/taupe, or maybe tan and then it's tied to the exterior color. :cool:

Ever special ordered a car? I was sure you had choices of what they were offering. I'm not saying Elio will do that because that would drive the cost up.

Top Bottom