• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Important News!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Well I asked EM straight out "let's have some news!!" not the same old crud rehashed and spit out again.
Even send a picture if the reterick that happens on the board.
And one of the replies I got today was
www_gravatar_com_avatar_fed0b86aaa6e97ed744b459c32fde7fc_2507d6b6e021af2ad516048bf36c9022._.png

The Elio Customer Experience Team (Elio Motors)

Apr 5, 17:16 EDT

Hey Coss,
We are communicating what we can communicate when we can communicate it. Lot's of communication in that sentence! We feel what you are talking about, but are executing what we need to at this time.

Same stuff every week?? Each has been different and detailed in areas we have not shared, or in some cases confirmed.

We hear you and will keep your email in mind.

Make sure to check out our blog at www.eliomotors.com/blog

Thank you,
The Elio Team

Muzhik

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Everything extends the delivery date. If I mow the lawn the delivery date is extended. If I don't mow the lawn the delivery date is extended. If I run a load of laundry or don't run a load of laundry, the delivery date is extended. If my high school girl friend left her mega-rich husband and moved in with me, the delivery date would be extended but THEN I WOULDN'T CARE!!!!!
Yes! The delivery date is a Schroedinger's Cat, locked in a box, doomed to die, based on YOUR choices. Doomed, DO-O-O-O-O-MED, I say!

Or not. The only way to know is to open the box, knowing that your choice, your action dooms the cat.

Understand, though, that some dooms take longer to happen than others. Like, maybe the cat dies 10 years later. After being run over by an Elio. But if you hadn't opened the box, it might still be alive. Just, you know, living in a box.

Life is SO filled with hard choices and uncertainties. So eat dessert first.

tshirtgroove.com_wp_content_uploads_2011_05_wanted_dead_and_alive_schrodingers_cat_t_shirt.jpg

Earl LaSitis

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Ok we've had enough of big brother is watching and what the US is doing.
I'm almost sorry I posted that now.
So let's all calm down and move along, nothing here to see, or comment on.

This thread started out as a joke, and got carried away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom