• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Important News!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bikebrains

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Does this change shorten or extend any delivery schedule / date?
Everything extends the delivery date. If I mow the lawn the delivery date is extended. If I don't mow the lawn the delivery date is extended. If I run a load of laundry or don't run a load of laundry, the delivery date is extended. If my high school girl friend left her mega-rich husband and moved in with me, the delivery date would be extended but THEN I WOULDN'T CARE!!!!!

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS! I FOUND SOMETHING NEW!
Jason Paltrowitz, EVP OTC Markets Corporate Services and Paul Elio, CEO of Elio Motors (OTCQX: ELIO) discuss the importance of Regulation A +

CrimsonEclipse

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wish this was a joke...

A smartphone service provider is a ISP... Most providers heavily modify the OS of phones (or so I hear...)

Get your new phones now and don't upgrade... Your next security/feature upgrade will include always running background GPS as tower pings won't be good enough. When plans take a sharp price dive (within a year), you know that deeper monitization of your life has begun.

The Android OS is open source so anyone can modify it. There are high security versions that encrypt everything and allow the option of scrambling and/or returning false GPS coordinates to all data collectors.

On a legal level, the triangulation from the cell phone towers is almost as accurate as GPS. Although this technique is usually used by only law enforcement. (usually)

So even if you make a custom cell phone using a Raspberry PI, screen, battery, and GMS transmitter, and custom software, you can be easily tracked.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Doesn't adding a 4th wheel change the whole picture? In terms of taxes and NCAP requirements (crash testing)...
Btw, has anybody heard anything about rolling out the first badge of Elio's any time soon?
Voyager, look at the date.
It's a joke son, it's a joke. Don't take everything so seriously. Sometimes people post things for a laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom