• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I Need A Red Ribbon.

Reaction score
Heidi's traveling leather jacket. Need a booster seat and she'll be rolling.

Attachments

• elio black and red.jpg
    elio black and red.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 646
  • Heidi in leather.jpg
    Heidi in leather.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 354
Reaction score
Classy color scheme. Sure makes the "official" paint look bland
I agree. I love the flames on the fenders. But, then again they might change the fenders, so it might not work. No matter, I'm too poor (frugal) to consider a fancy paint job. But, buying both my husband and me an elio and the insurance savings and the fuel savings, I just might be able to pull it off. A girl can dream. I love my avatar car too.

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Heidi's traveling leather jacket. Need a booster seat and she'll be rolling.
Quick, There is a company called "For the Love of Dogs". They will have your booster seat. By the way, thanks for setting up our first Ohio Elio get together. We will plan for something bigger in Columbus when the Elio team comes to visit with the vehicle. Thanks again.

Reaction score
Oh, I have a booster seat for her now. I bought a backpack doggie pouch at a yard sale last week. I changed the straps around and it will work perfectly. Now, I don't remember if I announced here yet, Heidi is a retired puppy mill mother. She was raised by a lovely Amish family and well loved and trained. My only worry now is getting her to like riding in a car. The few trips she has taken was in her kennel. I don't have bucket seats now, but the Elio does. So Heidi will adjust then. I hope the new reservation numbers come out today.

Reaction score
Quick, There is a company called "For the Love of Dogs". They will have your booster seat. By the way, thanks for setting up our first Ohio Elio get together. We will plan for something bigger in Columbus when the Elio team comes to visit with the vehicle. Thanks again.
True, the Twinsburg meeting was so much fun. Next meeting will be a blast.

Top Bottom