• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Huntsville Alabama

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello from Huntsville Alabama! I have an Elio reserved. Im certainly interested in learning about other local enthusiasts and owners. I met the Mule and con tour in Atlanta a while back at Town Center Cobb Mall. I monitor the Elio Motors Owners Association on Facebook.

Cheers;
Bob
Never too late to WELCOME a new member to our Elio Forum. Happy to have you and looking forward to hearing more from you. Don't be shy, Bob. We don't bite.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey folks from Southside, Al. Wife and I decided to go "All In" for $100. Hope to be in Birmingham March 20th between 3-6pm. We may upgrade then depending on the vibes we get and how I fit. 6'1 300lbs here. Do you think I will comfortably fit and are there elbow rests?
Thanks,
P & D
I read this and the date and wonder where you stand now, Ragtop. I know the Elio has not made it to Birmingham yet but should in the next couple of months. Actually, you should have no problems fitting at all. If you have looked at any of the videos you see many people of many sizes entering, sitting in and exiting the Elio. About the arm rests, yes there are some but you also have both windows to rest your arms on since the vehicle is only one seat wide. :rolleyes: :) Z

NN4S

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Macadameane is my handle most places, but the forum wouldn't only allow for one letter less.

Oh well, at least you're here! Welcome to the site & I have to say that your avatar seems somehow familiar. Is that a family photo? The little girl reminds me of a young one that had an extra burst of speed when her mother took off after her at the marina one Saturday. :cool:

Macadamean

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Oh well, at least you're here! Welcome to the site & I have to say that your avatar seems somehow familiar. Is that a family photo? The little girl reminds me of a young one that had an extra burst of speed when her mother took off after her at the marina one Saturday. :cool:
Number 3 of 5. She is probably the most devious. Here she got a hold of some lipstick. "Why so serious?" is what I call this picture.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Hello from Huntsville Alabama! I have an Elio reserved. Im certainly interested in learning about other local enthusiasts and owners. I met the Mule and con tour in Atlanta a while back at Town Center Cobb Mall. I monitor the Elio Motors Owners Association on Facebook.

Cheers;
Bob

Hi Bob! Welcome to the forum, congrats on your reservation from Kansas.

Top Bottom