• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

How Far Is Your Trip?

Karnaj

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If I can reserve, it will be 1611 miles, 23 hours to get home from there. I'll try to do it in one weekend. Fly out on a Friday, Elio schedule permitting, and immediately cruise home.

DanS

Elio Addict
Reaction score
384 miles 6hr 25min. Not sure if flying or driving out at this point. If I decide to drive I will take the car hauler and trailer queen "My Precious" back home. :drama:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
384 miles 6hr 25min. Not sure if flying or driving out at this point. If I decide to drive I will take the car hauler and trailer queen "My Precious" back home. :drama:
6 1/2 hours to do less than 400 miles? Must be a lot of small towns you pass through to go that slow.
I'd do a trip like that in just a bit over 5 hours. (I always try to average 74+ on long freeway trips)

Jeff Miller

Elio Addict
Reaction score
6 1/2 hours to do less than 400 miles? Must be a lot of small towns you pass through to go that slow.
I'd do a trip like that in just a bit over 5 hours. (I always try to average 74+ on long freeway trips)

Hmm... I know break in of new engines is a less stringent then it used to be in the good old days but I don't think I'd want to drive my brand new elio for 5 hours at 74+ mph

DanS

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hmm... I know break in of new engines is a less stringent then it used to be in the good old days but I don't think I'd want to drive my brand new elio for 5 hours at 74+ mph
That's what Google Maps said. I would probably take that long anyway, driving my truck pulling a trailer. Another thing to think about is the time of year, road conditions can change. When I was much younger I would be like you, I am not retired but have enough vacation time to stop and smell the roses now and then. :thumb:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
How do I stop following this (any) thread? I have unchecked the "Watch this thread" box under Options but it remains checked.
Unchecked? Go to the top of a thread page, on the right there are 3 options, the one in the middle, click the "unwatch this thread"
Also if you get an email notification, don't click on the "View This Thread" ; just delete the email. It will stop sending them.

Top Bottom