• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hi Everyone!

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Pamela, Welcome to the Elio Owners forum from Atlanta, GA! :)

We are very glad to have you here. You have joined a very diverse group of people from all over the country who really enjoy discussing everything there is to know about this interesting vehicle. I hope you enjoy your time here reading about and/or discussing all there is to know about Elio Motors.

When you do make your reservation we have a survey we like reservation holders to fill out if they wish as it really helps us visualize the growing numbers and locations of future Elio Owners. For now information visit this link: http://www.elioowners.com/threads/elio-reservation-map-and-survey.1129/

If you ever happen to have any issues while on this forum please be sure to notify a staff member as we are here to help. :cool:

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
HI everyone! I am very excited about the elio! I will become an "All In" soon. I am hoping that we will all take delivery late next year; & that it will surpass our expectations. Personally, I'm hoping that it will feel safe at high speeds on the freeways.
Pamela, welcome to the forum where you will find the latest information, rumors, and opinions about the Elio. Hopefully, it will give you all the information you need to decide if the Elio is for you. Candidly, the forum is mostly optimists who believe the Elio will be a reality and are very excited about it. There are also a number of doubters. Use the search function on the forum to find all the answers you will need to make your decision. Welcome, and enjoy being a part of this historic journey.

olddog1946

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi Neighbor.
A hearty welcome to the long line of Elio Fans. I think you find the Elio to be everything you imagine it will and more. I hope you like attention, because you'll be getting lots of it once that sweet ride arrives (or you pick it up). There will be rally's somewhere in the Evergreen state once they are out an about, hope to see you at one of them.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
HI everyone! I am very excited about the elio! I will become an "All In" soon. I am hoping that we will all take delivery late next year; & that it will surpass our expectations. Personally, I'm hoping that it will feel safe at high speeds on the freeways.
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Pamela. If you are near either location (or care to travel to them), you will be able to see and sit in the Elio in Tacoma over the July 4th weekend (location and times to be announced) and Portland July 11-13 (location and times to be announced). I hope you enjoy exploring all the wonderful wanderings of the mind written here from fellow Elio enthusiasts. It is a fun group and I have learned a lot from them. I expect to know more about my Elio by the time I get it than any vehicle I have owned. And I am having fun learning about it. Elio Class of 2015 coming up! :-) Z

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score

And hello to you Pamela. Welcome to our ever growing Elio family, and a special welcome from the Bayou State, Louisiana. We are the future birth state of the Elio, as it will be built just about a 2.5 hour drive north of here in Shreveport.

You have certainly come to the right forum to find answers to all of your questions! Read, ask, learn, and teach us some things maybe we have not learned yet! :D

ENJOY!

Top Bottom