• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello Huskers!?!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Born and grew up in Superior Ne. I now reside in Olathe, Ks.
Welcome to the forum where you will find the latest information on the development and production of the Elio. The members are friendly and helpful and will answer nearly any question you may have. We look forward to your comments and contributions to the forum. It is enjoyable and very informative.

Jeff H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I'm from Columbus originally, but have been living in Omaha for the past 30 years. I make a daily commute to CB for work, so I'll be putting some miles on my Elio when it arrives. I am a DIY'er by nature and I like the things Paul Elio has been saying about the ability to maintain and add-on to your Elio. While I've been a long time lurker, I just went all-in a couple days ago, so I haven't received my SIL yet. I'll edit my profile when I do.

I've not been this excited about a vehicle since I was a kid.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I'm from Columbus originally, but have been living in Omaha for the past 30 years. I make a daily commute to CB for work, so I'll be putting some miles on my Elio when it arrives. I am a DIY'er by nature and I like the things Paul Elio has been saying about the ability to maintain and add-on to your Elio. While I've been a long time lurker, I just went all-in a couple days ago, so I haven't received my SIL yet. I'll edit my profile when I do.

I've not been this excited about a vehicle since I was a kid.

Welcome to the forum [asylum], Jeff! I'm with you on the excitement factor of getting my Elio...can't wait!

Oh...Grew up in Colorado, still have family there. Been in MO for 30 years as of this November.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello from Omaha. GBR!
Jeff H, welcome from sunny and warm New Mexico. You have joined a great group of Elio enthusiasts who will try to answer any question you may have and some you never thought of. There are threads that cover nearly every possible topic. Welcome again and enjoy the journey with us.

Top Bottom