• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From Athens, Ga

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We are excited about the possibilities of the Elio. We're all in, just waiting like everyone else. Looking forward to learning a lot more about what I just got into.
Mike, welcome to the forum and the Elio family. The forum has information on everything related to the Elio and some topics that you would never imagine. We try to keep it informative and entertaining and look forward to your questions, comments, and opinions. Most members are very friendly, helpful, and responsive to your questions. We look forward to your posts and hope that you enjoy the Elio experience and the journey with the members of the forum.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome fellow Georgian! :)

Mike, We are very glad to have you here. You have joined a very diverse group of people from all over the country who really enjoy discussing everything there is to know about this interesting vehicle. I hope you enjoy your time here reading about and/or discussing all there is to know about Elio Motors.

We have a Georgia area on this forum with Georgia news and event info and if you are on Facebook I also recommend the Georgia Elio Owners Club which has local Georgia Elio news and events:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/GAElioOwners/

Top Bottom