• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hector Near Atlanta, Ga

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have been following Elio for a few months now and while I am probably a bit more skeptical than optimistic I decided I could spare $100 to go all in and see what happens.

I really do like the prototypes and if it all works out I would definitely like to have one for the very hot/humid Atlanta summers as well as the cold and/or rainy days where, as I get older, I no longer find it as comfortable to ride the motorbike.

If I were to order mine right now I would want it in creamsicle orange with a manual transmission. I would want cruise control, A/C, and a stereo with bluetooth integration for my phone so I could talk hands free and/or stream music as this is what I do on my motorbike and in my car now.

I may also want a trailer hitch to pull a motorcycle trailer such as the Kompact Mini Mate Camper.

Last edited:

Cali Chris

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Goofyone, welcome to family! I hope you find the crowd here on the forum friendly and informative. If you have any questions regarding the forum please let us know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom