• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

"happy New Years.. A Time To Reflect On The Accomplishments Of 2014

Paul6

Reaction score
This certainly holds a grain of truth. As a passionate Elio fan and potential buyer I cant help but wonder if we will ever see this vehicle make production. There are a lot of deposits but no deliverables. When this much hype is created and customers are lined up, why no Elio? The answers seem to be vagaries followed by more promotional hype and deposit promos. I hope I get one but I am beginning to lose faith and have that funny feeling that this is too good to be true.

Edward

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This certainly holds a grain of truth. As a passionate Elio fan and potential buyer I cant help but wonder if we will ever see this vehicle make production. There are a lot of deposits but no deliverables. When this much hype is created and customers are lined up, why no Elio? The answers seem to be vagaries followed by more promotional hype and deposit promos. I hope I get one but I am beginning to lose faith and have that funny feeling that this is too good to be true.
I disagree. they have done a pretty good job of keeping us updated on the status of the vehicle and the delays. I'm just waiting on the test results of the engine before putting my money down.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Paul6, welcome to the forum. Looks like you are another individual who has serious doubts about the Elio. I will not attempt to make you an Elio advocate. There is plenty of information on the forum to help you make an intelligent decision. The Elio is not for everyone and is certainly not for anyone who is unwilling to take a risk or doesn't have the financial resources. Hopefully, the forum will provide you with a level of comfort to consider it. If not, sit back, watch its development, and buy one after all those with reservations have purchased theirs. We look forward to your questions, comments, and opinions.

Top Bottom