• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Georgia Elio Owners Meet & Greet - Atlanta, Ga - Sunday, February 8, 2015

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Reminder - The next Georgia Elio Owners Meet and Greet is this Sunday. If you are nearby come on out and join us for some fun times with fellow Elio enthusiasts.

Sunday, February 8, 2015
1:00 PM
Taco Mac @ Perimeter Place
1211 Ashford Crossing
Atlanta, GA 30346

If you do plan on attending please let us know. You can post on this thread or respond to our Facebook event page:

www.facebook.com/events/1560659127511118/

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I am really looking forward to getting together with my fellow future Georgia Elio Owners this Sunday and as part of the good times I will have a few things everyone should really enjoy. As many of you know I am working on a project to produce miniature Elio vehicles and at the meet and greet on Sunday I will have several preliminary test prints to show off and pass around. I will also hold a little drawing among those in attendance and a lucky few with have the chance to take one of these home with them.

prelim test prints multi color and size 1.jpg
prelim test prints multi color and size 2.jpg
prelim test prints multi color and size.jpg

Last edited:

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am really forward to getting together with my fellow future Georgia Elio Owners this Sunday and as part of the good times I will have a few things everyone should really enjoy. As many of you know I am working on a project to produce miniature Elio vehicles and at the meet and greet on Sunday I will have several preliminary test prints to show off and pass around. I will also hold a little drawing among those in attendance and a lucky few with have the chance to take one of these home with them.

View attachment 4677 View attachment 4678 View attachment 4679
Very COOL!

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
The day has finally arrive for the third Georgia Elio Owners Meet and Greet. I am really looking forward to hanging out with everyone this afternoon and it looks like the weather is going to cooperate by providing us a a nice sunny day with a high temperature in the mid sixties this afternoon. :cool:

Reminder - The next Georgia Elio Owners Meet and Greet is this Sunday. If you are nearby come on out and join us for some fun times with fellow Elio enthusiasts.

Sunday, February 8, 2015
1:00 PM
Taco Mac @ Perimeter Place
1211 Ashford Crossing
Atlanta, GA 30346

If you do plan on attending please let us know. You can post on this thread or respond to our Facebook event page:

www.facebook.com/events/1560659127511118/

Dusty921

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The day has finally arrive for the third Georgia Elio Owners Meet and Greet. I am really looking forward to hanging out with everyone this afternoon and it looks like the weather is going to cooperate by providing us a a nice sunny day with a high temperature in the mid sixties this afternoon. :cool:

Bummer,
Wanted so much to be there, but life sometimes gets in the way. Hope to make the next one.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Had a good time yesterday afternoon with our group of Elio supporters. Several ElioOwners.com members made it including Critter, GaPuddles, rdoearth, and Charles Stanley.

elio meet and greet 2-8-2015.jpg

david and myself 2-8-2015.jpg

Thanks to GaPuddles for these photos.

Arrived very late, Enjoyed meeting the ones that was still there. Left Knoxville Friday , turned around in Brooksville Florida and came back to Atlanta ;)

Better late than never, glad you made and we were able to chat for a while! :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom