• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Function & Cost Of Amt Vs Manual: Interesting...

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
interesting .... agree on the sporty look of the P3 fenders .... any difference in look between the manual and AMT won't be visible to anyone but the driver and this driver wants the AMT ....:cool:
No, no, no - this is for me....and then showing it off to people! A lot of people including my friends who'll check it inside and out! I have another want in for $100 so that will get the AMT- talking about domestic harmony- that's taken care of!:D

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
No, no, no - this is for me....and then showing it off to people! A lot of people including my friends who'll check it inside and out! I have another want in for $100 so that will get the AMT- talking about domestic harmony- that's taken care of!:D

well understood, mine will be for us (OK, mostly for me) .... I'm all for domestic harmony, our 41st anniversary was 2 days ago .... I have no doubt that ours will be closely examined by a good many folks and I guess I'm getting old (OK, no guess about it, I am getting old) .... I don't care what anyone else thinks, likes or dislikes, I'm having ours built the way we want it

Karnaj

Elio Addict
Reaction score
well understood, mine will be for us (OK, mostly for me) .... I'm all for domestic harmony, our 41st anniversary was 2 days ago .... I have no doubt that ours will be closely examined by a good many folks and I guess I'm getting old (OK, no guess about it, I am getting old) .... I don't care what anyone else thinks, likes or dislikes, I'm having ours built the way we want it
Congrats, truly, I hope to get there myself someday. 13 down, 28 to go :D

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You are a wise man and I will be doing the same thing for the same reasons

ehwatt

Elio Addict
Reaction score
43rd in two months for us, and yes, "rosebud" prefers manuals too.

Top Bottom