• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Fluff

JRHill02

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Enough with the fluff of the weekly newsletters. I know the benefits. I bought into it. I'm "locked-in."

Give me a sense of progressive movement forward. I'd have blocked the incoming notifications if not for the fact that something positive was happening and I would miss it and hence my "place" in line.

I WANT A WAY TO GET TO TOWN AND BACK. When you get there, let me know. But these weekly notifications are like rubbing salt into wounds.

Get'r done,
JRH

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Enough with the fluff of the weekly newsletters. I know the benefits. I bought into it. I'm "locked-in."

Give me a sense of progressive movement forward. I'd have blocked the incoming notifications if not for the fact that something positive was happening and I would miss it and hence my "place" in line.

I WANT A WAY TO GET TO TOWN AND BACK. When you get there, let me know. But these weekly notifications are like rubbing salt into wounds.

Get'r done,
JRH
Relax friend, and enjoy the light reading provided. We ALL would rather be ordering our custom Elio now.
Elio Motors and Elio Owner want to be's are all biding time until PRODUCTION FUNDING comes through.

Top Bottom