• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Favorite Places, Food And Entertainment

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm heading out to Idaho Springs, CO this coming weekend. They used to have a GREAT pizza place about 35 years ago. We'd stop in Idaho Springs to pick up our skis, boots and poles on the way to Keystone and grab a large for the trip...waaay cheaper than ski resort food. Went just about every weekend back in the late '70's. I'll do a little recon on the area and let you know if there's any good places to eat in that area in case you make a Colorado ski run someday, or maybe some trout fishing [my plan for the week!:whoo: ].

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm heading out to Idaho Springs, CO this coming weekend. They used to have a GREAT pizza place about 35 years ago. We'd stop in Idaho Springs to pick up our skis, boots and poles on the way to Keystone and grab a large for the trip...waaay cheaper than ski resort food. Went just about every weekend back in the late '70's. I'll do a little recon on the area and let you know if there's any good places to eat in that area in case you make a Colorado ski run someday, or maybe some trout fishing [my plan for the week!:whoo: ].
Man, last time I fly fished the White River down in Arkansas, I enjoyed myself quite a bit despite minimal catch. I definitely need to get back out there.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Trout fishing at Georgetown Lake tomorrow morning, and snagging salmon on the Blue River Thursday. Got to bring SOMETHING home to Missouri or my friends will never left me live it down.

Few more gratuitous pics of the cabin we're staying at. :rockon:

I had to take care of some business with a condo we have up in Breckenridge, CO, and when we got back the caretaker told us that there was a bear nosing around our cabin. Glad we weren't there to see him up close and personal!!:scared:

SAM_2872.JPG
SAM_2873.JPG
SAM_2874.JPG
SAM_2875.JPG
SAM_2879.JPG

Top Bottom