• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Tour

Reaction score
I am going to the Woodward Dream Cruise this weekend. Any Elio events going on? I heard they were showing at the last couple of Dream Cruises.

A group of us Elio Enthusiasts are planning to meet Saturday, August 19th at 2:00 in the afternoon in the Lobby of the Holiday Inn Hotel, 30000 VanDyke Ave., Warren, MI. From there we will choose where to go for a nice meal. See ya there.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Coss,
I waited to ask Elio Motors directly until the Monday morning prior to the Woodward Dream Cruise. This was five calendar days in advance. I felt this was in line with advance notice given previously for Pop-Up events held in the Pontiac, MI and the Fort Wayne, IN areas.
Their historical trend has/had been to mention the likelihood of an event 3-5 days prior, and disseminate finer details the day beforehand (exact physical street address, times, what to expect, etc).
Well, it was a good thought, besides, I wonder where they are storing everything. The trailers, the prototypes, the extra empty shells and everything else.
It all has to be somewhere.

Donnyboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There's only one comment below the article:

"Still in development?!? It is a 3 wheeled motorcycle. What is left to develop? I feel sorry for the 65000 folks who placed pre-orders - they're never going to get their money back..."

I agree we're not going to get our money back, we're going to get an Elio in return!

Top Bottom