• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Motors Conference May 11, 2018 On Youtube

Bikebrains

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The video is NOT on the Elio channel.
Paul Elio, Elio Motors, Conference May 11, 2018– Update & SEC filings notice
Paul Elio, founder and CEO of Elio Motors, discussed the latest on his company's operations May 11. District 12 Caddo Commissioner Louis Johnson's office had said that the gathering would be at 10:30 a.m. May 4 in Wheless Auditorium in Regions Center, 333 Texas St. in downtown Shreveport.

See text in video comments.

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thank You
Paul Elio, founder and CEO of Elio Motors, discussed the latest on his company's operations May 11. District 12 Caddo Commissioner Louis Johnson's office had said that the gathering would be at 10:30 a.m. May 4 in Wheless Auditorium in Regions Center, 333 Texas St. in downtown Shreveport.

Here is the KEEL Caddo Commissioner Matthew Linn interview. Very negative stuff.
P.S. I REMAIN POSITIVE AFTER LISTENING TO PAUL ELIO TODAY.

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thank You

Here is the KEEL Caddo Commissioner Matthew Linn interview. Very negative stuff.
If I were a vengeful person I might send this to Caddo Commissioner Matthew Linn, and ask him if he really thinks he could do better.
" For Louisiana economic development officials, the process may be frustrating. But Elio, for now, remains the only potential mass-production automaker interested in Shreveport"
http://www.autonews.com/article/20180512/OEM01/180519968/elio-motors-funding-shreveport-plant

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score

The YouTube video in this thread's OP is missing the first eight minutes of Paul speaking at the news conference.
This one at this link contains the Paul's entire interview: https://www.elioowners.com/threads/paul-elio-speaks-05-11-18.8964/

Last edited:

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thank You

If I were Paul Elio, I'd sue this guy over statements about the plant equipment.
The guy is full of carp. He's saying Lichter can SELL the plant if he wants.
I read the entire lease agreement and posted the link on this forum.
If I were Lichter, I'd also sue this guy! He doesn't have a clue.
Almost everything this guy has said is DEAD WRONG!

The Parish CANNOT get the property back "right now". It's an iron-clad 20 year lease.
Stu would have to tear the place apart for the Parish to have any legal grounds to void the lease.

Last edited:
Top Bottom