• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Motors And Nascar

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I haven't checked out their tour schedule lately, but if they're stopping in IA, I'm taking a little roadtrip! I think I'm the only one on the forum that hasn't seen it in person.
Iowa? Is Paul considering a run for President? I can see it now ... Elect Elio, the man who believes in cheap!

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Anyone know details on where they will be. AKA are they parking the P4 in the pits, concourse, or out in the lot. Want to show the car off to the inlaws but I'm not shelling out $40 per person on a race I'm not staying for just to see/show off my future car. Track is only 15min away but I'll have to trudge through traffic already plus likely have to pay for parking.
15 minutes away? I grew up in Locust Grove... about the same distance away. Where are you?

MaxToreador

Elio Fan
Reaction score
15 minutes, barring medical issues, might just be walk-able , and, if the 15 includes waiting to pay for the parking, you might pass the in laws in the car- I bet you look forward to the "LIMITED seating.lol
NOT walking down Hwy 19/41... I WILL get ran over.
15 minutes away? I grew up in Locust Grove... about the same distance away. Where are you?
North east end of Griffin.

CheeseheadEarl

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Anyone know details on where they will be. AKA are they parking the P4 in the pits, concourse, or out in the lot. Want to show the car off to the inlaws but I'm not shelling out $40 per person on a race I'm not staying for just to see/show off my future car. Track is only 15min away but I'll have to trudge through traffic already plus likely have to pay for parking.
I can't say for sure about AMS or where Elio will set up there, but my NASCAR track experiences in general (at 1/2 dozen other tracks, some under the same ownership as AMS) would lead me to guess that they would be outside the ticketed area, where many vendors and sponsors set up displays and sales areas.

Most tracks have plentiful free parking as well.

Email Elio, call the track, both will likely be helpful.

Top Bottom