• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Motors And Nascar

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I am not sure if any of our members was able to attend however this is what Daryl Kelly, the person who provided the photos I posted, had to say about his visit on Friday.

I hate the fact that the weather was so bad ... given decent temperatures, my bet is the tour would have had all the visitors it could handle .... hopefully, the weather will be better for the other NASCAR races they plan to attend later this year

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I hate the fact that the weather was so bad ... given decent temperatures, my bet is the tour would have had all the visitors it could handle .... hopefully, the weather will be better for the other NASCAR races they plan to attend later this year

As NASCAR races are attended by so many people I am sure EM was able to expose a lot of new people to their brand and this will only grow as they are able to attend more events. Hopefully the weather cooperates a bit better for these events as well.:)

I would gone myself however I had some family obligations over weekend so I could not make it.:(

CheeseheadEarl

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Texas is nice in April I hear...

I can hope, can't I? They don't seem interested in coming to the frozen tundra soon.

Top Bottom