• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Erks Me To No End

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
So if you don't believe in this project or have lost faith in this project why are you here on this website? Is it your desire to make everyone else follow your path? Why?

Do you need acknowledgement of your beliefs? OK, I acknowledge your belief. No additional comments are needed. Go out and enjoy your life. Why are you wasting your time on a project you feel has no value?

CompTrex

Elio Addict
So if you don't believe in this project or have lost faith in this project why are you here on this website? Is it your desire to make everyone else follow your path? Why?

Do you need acknowledgement of your beliefs? OK, I acknowledge your belief. No additional comments are needed. Go out and enjoy your life. Why are you wasting your time on a project you feel has no value?
YES!
I haven't yet figured out the end-game for some of these people.
What would make them say. "There. Mission accomplished. I no longer need to type these things."?

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict

If your directing this at me your WAY off course- my dark humor is frequent in many of my posts, and I think you took this WAY out of context

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
RUCRAYZE,

It not you specifically. It's more of an overall opinion towards those who are against this project. Everyone has a right to their opinion. I just don't understand a person coming on this website bashing this project. If you don't like what is happening now, move on. Life is way too short to waste time on this project if you don't believe in it.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Outright negativism isn't going to win you friends here. But legitimate questions are always appropriate. We all know Elio has hit a rough patch. They may or may not come through it. But most of the folks who are active on this forum went into Elio with their eyes open, and most of us know there's substantial risk that anything this large will run late if it happens, and never is a real possibility. We just prefer to hang in there. It would help if Elio could talk more about what they DO have going for them, but there are reasons they can't.

The engine start ceremony being canned was about as unfortunate as things get, linked as it was to the delay to 2016 for production. And even to meet that timetable, they must have significant dollars coming in. That's all stuff we know about and accept -- what we don't know and wish we did is how Elio's going to attract investors without giving them large chunks of the company, which he seems determined not to do. Stay tuned.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
RUCRAYZE,

It not you specifically. It's more of an overall opinion towards those who are against this project. Everyone has a right to their opinion. I just don't understand a person coming on this website bashing this project. If you don't like what is happening now, move on.
Either it's " not me", or "not you specifically"? (This not going well) -If you clarify why you're including me as (not specifically-than I'm one too be included as a "non-specifically"
I have vacillated my opinions, called into question the $ and engine issue, shared my concerns, apologized for mis-understandings but still feel very positive about this project and if your throwing me in with questing why I'm here-- then I have a problem. Maybe it's because it's so frigging cold here I've got brain freeze, and I'm just a little testy but I'm not feeling the love!
Please clear this up.
If I'm way off base that your original reply was not directed at me you should have shown the response arrow to whom you were addressing , or called out by name

goofyone

Staff member
Either it's " not me", or "not you specifically"? (This not going well) -If you clarify why you're including me as (not specifically-than I'm one too be included as a "non-specifically"
I have vacillated my opinions, called into question the $ and engine issue, shared my concerns, apologized for mis-understandings but still feel very positive about this project and if your throwing me in with questing why I'm here-- then I have a problem. Maybe it's because it's so frigging cold here I've got brain freeze, and I'm just a little testy but I'm not feeling the love!
Please clear this up.
If I'm way off base that your original reply was not directed at me you should have shown the response arrow to whom you were addressing , or called out by name

RUCRAZYZE, It appears to me that BuckeyeJake's comment merely happened to follow yours in the thread and was not directed specifically at you. Instead I believe it was meant as a general comment regarding the ongoing discussion in this thread.