• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio... Cult Like Following? The Next "harley Type Following?"

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Snipped: (Yes, I know I'm gonna catch hell from BOTH groups for that...... :))

upload_2015-1-12_10-4-21.jpeg

Snick

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I can see us all getting together including Snick with our Elios and laughing about all the wasted time worrying about things we couldn't control or all the crazy thing that were said. All in our "Elio gang" or "group" (cult is not a good word I guess)... And just enjoying life... (is that a little too sappy?)

There is enough junk in this world to deal with. Why create more. I feel it is better to look for the good. But also be wise. Paul Elio has been very up front and I have never seen so much transparency in to the workings of a start-up company. We need not try to find fault.

Isn't it great to be making all the cyber friendships! One day we will get together!

I like your style!

I will heartily congratulate anyone who takes delivery of an Elio in 2015 with a round or three of good beer. Because I will be there in Shreveport stealing one of yours! (I kid, I kid).

If Elio was making any real progress, there would be no hurt feelings here. I criticize because I care. This hurts me more than it hurts you!

--Man, I've waited a lifetime to use that line :D

But maybe for giggles I'll take the most thin-skinned of you's Elio's for a spin around the block when you're drinking my fine beer :D

Cache Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
... I criticize because I care. This hurts me more than it hurts you!

--Man, I've waited a lifetime to use that line :D
Snick, Please don't care so much!;) Ha! To have a dream is to have faith. Faith brings hope. Hope brings a brighter future, laughter and friendships. This is good. To shatter a dream is not so much... Keep the faith and press on. One day I would like to meet you. Maybe at an Elio Run!

Last edited:

ElioDigger

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I say it depends on the continued popularity of the vehicle after a few years of production. The smart is followed by the diehards but not the masses anymore. Niche vehicles or used by the masses should be the question?

Top Bottom