• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Crowdfunding

Okie51

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I would recommend an investment or financial advisor over a stock broker.

A financial advisor has a fiduciary duty to give you the best adivice for you. A broker is a person who just sells you things: Stocks, bonds or mutual funds and is typically more interested in the best commission possible, not your best interest.
I was thinking maybe an Index Fund.

Trusting

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I would recommend an investment or financial advisor over a stock broker.

A financial advisor has a fiduciary duty to give you the best adivice for you. A broker is a person who just sells you things: Stocks, bonds or mutual funds and is typically more interested in the best commission possible, not your best interest.

Worst financial advise I ever got was from a "financial adviser". Advisers and brokers will do what is best for them, not you. Do your homework and trust your self !

Chris F

Elio Addict
Reaction score
OK... So this (Elio) is my first stock purchase and I don't have a broker, or a clue about retaining one. Anyone have any guiding advice? :confused2:
Go to a discount broker-TD Ameritrade or Scottrade. You can open an account over the internet and you can deposit the stock electronically--they will know how to do it.

Top Bottom