• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Club?

84mpg

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This forum, Elio Owners, is composed of elio fans and occasional trolls.

Elio Club is composed of elio trolls and occasional fans.
Man, I snuck over there for a minute. Never been there before. Whew, lots of negativity. If I were that turned off about something, I think I'd put my energies toward something more positive. Life is too short.

Gas-Powered Awesome

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was active there early-on. Also on another Elio forum too. Went quiet for a while. Then when I got time and interest again I found this place and found it has more members, topics, and posts, so I signed up here and been here since.

WRT trolls, we successfully shouted a few of them down here, what, six months ago? There's a difference between being doubtful, or even negative, and being a troll. A few folks here who've since left were definitely trolling. I guess there aren't enough active members over there to shout the trolls down.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Do trolls know they're trolls? o_O I work with a guy (ironically, his last name is Petty), that goes out of his way to point out the "dead weight" and "sh*tbums" at work, all the while texting and talking on his phone (a no-no during working hours). And even never being a parent himself, he'll tell everyone what they're doing wrong raising their kids (his favorite phrase, "You gotta show them some disappointment!"). He truly believes he's absolutely right about anything and everything, and everybody else is wrong....He's a "Troll".

I repeat. Do trolls know they're trolls? Or are the rest of us deadweight sh*tbums that need to be shown some disappointment.

Last edited:
Top Bottom