• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Accessories ?

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Anyone heard of the accessories that will be available? Sunroof/Roof Window? Accessory iPhone/Android plug in for radio? GPS? or tablet holder for GPS? Seat heater/cooler (s)? Different wheels? Roof Rack? Rear Video (looks like it's going to be hard to see out the back with no window), Multiple USB outlets, Lighter Outlets to power accessories, Bluetooth Any other ideas?
RGordon, welcome to the forum. I hope you will spend a little time going through the threads on the forum where you will find the answer to most of your question. Paul Elio has 4 major points; 84 MPG, $6,800, 5-star crash standards, and 90% North American made. The Elio is going to be produced as a basic vehicle. Many of the things you want will be available as options to be added to your vehicle either after sale or from an after market supplier. We look forward to your involvement in the forum and hope you enjoy the Elio experience.

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Anyone heard of the accessories that will be available? Sunroof/Roof Window? Accessory iPhone/Android plug in for radio? GPS? or tablet holder for GPS? Seat heater/cooler (s)? Different wheels? Roof Rack? Rear Video (looks like it's going to be hard to see out the back with no window), Multiple USB outlets, Lighter Outlets to power accessories, Bluetooth Any other ideas?
Hi RGordon, welcome to the forum. I found it best to use the search to learn about the car and to keep from double posting when I first started. You will find over 200 posts on your question.Don't forget to get on the map and If your Military, please stop in and introduce yourself.:)

Jambe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Cruise control hasn't shown up on the configurator so far. I'm sure it'll get on there sooner or later.
"We have not added the cruise control to the options list yet because we are still determining if it will be a standard feature or not. We will work to get this information out as quickly as possible on our newsletter once we learn more."

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
where do you order cruise control for the Elio, can't find anywhere on thier web to do that.
Welcome Terrygator; if you'll notice you just happened to pick a thread that is 2 years old; might I suggest to get the quickest replies to any of your questions, look for threads that are currently active; currently there is a lot of discussion going on about all of the accessories; but one member told it best in this Post <-----------the word Post is a link , just click it.

Top Bottom