• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

E-mails From Elio Motors Are Screwed Up!

Trusting

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Someone at Elio needs to get their act together! Below is part of an e-mail I received today. This mess is typical of what I always get from them. Now, before someone says it's my computer or my email setting, you should know that I NEVER get this type of scrambled mess from anyone else.... and I get a lot of mail.

I wouldn't care if it wasn't so damn stupid. All they have to do is before they send them out to the rest of us, they send one to themselves and take a look. If there's jumbled up code like this, fix it, then send the rest out.

If they can't even send out an e-mail right, how can we expect them to build a car right. :mad2:

Ima8855ge2.jpg

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I have not received this particular email yet.

Will comment on how it comes across when I get it.
same here.
Are you signed up to get all the emails they send out? Or did you skip the one that is intended for people that haven't done a reservation yet?
That's where it came from.

As for their mail being screwed up; I still haven't received the last Momentum that was sent out; and I'm normally on the "early send" list because I post it here.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I am signed up for all emails.
I will keep checking my inbox. no emails in other boxes
I'm going to contact them on Monday[or maybe wait till Tues to let them get caught up first] and talk to them about the mail.
I'll include the others that have said something about mail and the website updating.

Oh that's right; you're in Canada; it probably got stuck at the boarder in customs. :becky:
I know the boarder crossings have got long lines because of the Holiday.

Top Bottom