• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Disappointment

James Lee

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I don't know the day count, but I've been 'all in for $1000 since 2013, and have seen the production date pushed back seven (7) timed. Whatever else Paul Elio is, he's aXXXXXXXXXXXXX...a very unhappy sucker.
Please any typos. I'm a disabled vet and sometimes my typing is lousy because I can only use one hand to type.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't know theday coint, but I've been 'all in for $1000 since 2013, and have seen the production date pushed back seven (7) timed. Whatevewr else Paul Elio is, he's a XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX..a very unhappy sucker.

I wouldn't go that far, but overly optimistic works.

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't know theday coint, but I've been 'all in for $1000 since 2013, and have seen the production date pushed back seven (7) timed. Whatevewr else Paul Elio is, he's aXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX...a very unhappy sucker.

You did read the contract before you put your $1000 down didn't you?

This Agreement does not constitute an agreement for the sale of a vehicle and does not lock in pricing, a production slot, or an estimated delivery date. You are under no obligation to purchase a vehicle from us, and we are under no obligation to supply you with a vehicle.

If you thought this was a 100% done deal then you may have suckered your self. If you did read it, then you should have realized the risk.

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Paul Elio has always set production dates but has never had the funding to go into production.
How do you set dates for something you don't have the money to do?
I would have thought get the money first then it is possible to set a date.

Having a production date made me feel it would happen.
Perhaps that was the reason for the dates.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Paul Elio has always set production dates but has never had the funding to go into production.
How do you set dates for something you don't have the money to do?
I would have thought get the money first then it is possible to set a date.

Having a production date made me feel it would happen.
Perhaps that was the reason for the dates.
You, me and 51,000 + other reservationists.

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
1.jpg

Speaking of disappointment, is this real or a computer CAD rendering?

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just wonder if using reflective paint would be better than adding reflectors and higher visibility would reduce accidents and theft.

Top Bottom