• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Details On San Pedro Show

J

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I can go to San Pedro show. Are there any specifics that you can provide me regarding the show, its venue, and agenda? J.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Any specifics on San Pedro Ports of Call Show?
Update as of 10PM 9/12/14

Hi and welcome from Oregon, J. This is all we have for San Pedro which is a lot more than we have for Sacramento which is this weekend. We don't usually get this much information this early. :) Z

9/12 - 9/14
San Pedro, CA
Port O'Call Village - Port of Los Angeles
Lobster Festival
Fri - 5pm - 8pm
Sat - 11am - 8pm
Sun - 11am - 7pm
P4 Show
$10 fee to get in

Last edited:

Stugotz

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi and welcome from Oregon, J. This is all we have for San Pedro which is a lot more than we have for Sacramento which is this weekend. We don't usually get this much information this early. :) Z

9/12 - 9/14
San Pedro, CA
Lobster Festival
Fri - 5pm - 8pm
Sat - 11am - 8pm
Sun - 11am - 7pm
Cant wait, i'm going.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Any specifics on San Pedro Ports of Call Show?
Welcome J and enjoy the show. I'm confident that you will be impressed and become and Elio enthusiast like the rest of us. Check out the threads on the forum to get some ideas that interest you so you can ask the Elio reps. Welcome and enjoy the Elio journey.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I can go to San Pedro show. Are there any specifics that you can provide me regarding the show, its venue, and agenda? J.
From what I have observed of other shows that were not in malls, the Elio will be in one location near the show site if at all possible. There will be lines and you will be allowed to sit in the Elio, look at it, ask staff questions, and visit with other people exploring the Elio. If you see non-staff members with Elio t-shirts they will be people like us who have placed a reservation for an Elio. If their t-shirt or hat has a 4 digit number on it then they have reserved at the $1,000 level. In some cases, like the Sacramento show, the Elio is on the grounds of the site and there is a fee. That is unusual for an outdoor show but not for indoor non-mall shows. Once EM posts an actual location for their space either I or one of the moderators will make sure it is added to the calendar of events and I will post it back to you. I saw the Elio in the mall in Portland, OR. It was a 7 hour round trip for me but well worth it. I spent most of the 4 hours at the mall visiting with staff and other Elio enthusiasts while the friend I took enjoyed the mall. I am not a mall person so it worked out well for both of us. I hope you will enjoy the experience and share the information here with us. :-) Z

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score

9/12 - 9/14
San Pedro, CA
Lobster Festival
Fri - 5pm - 8pm
Sat - 11am - 8pm
Sun - 11am - 7pm

Lobster and Elio! What could be finer?

Top Bottom