• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Dayton Area Meeting October 24th

Dayton Area Meeting October 24th at 3:00 PM

• YES, I will be able to attend.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Yes, I have a suggestion. of a nice restaurant.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I will host this event.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
OK, I understand. I feel it too. But, just to clarify.

May 31,2014 We met in Twinsburg AND ATE MEAT TOGETHER
June 20 -21. 2014 We visited the Elio in Columbus. Yep Italian MEAT
August 16, 2014 We visited the Elio in Detroit THERE WAS MEAT EVERYWHERE.
March 11, 2015 We visited Paul & the Elio in Loretto PA .. YEPPERS MEAT
April 11, 2015 We met in Boardman for steaks. ...... MEAT !!!!
May 23, 2015 We met at the Sausage Haus in Columbus.. Sausage is MEAT
June 27, 2015 We met in Canton and ate MEAT.
August 15, 2015 We visited the Elio in Detroit and ate MEAT.
August 29, 2015 We met at Tony Paco in Todelo which is famous for their ... MEAT.
Just saying..........

James Reveal

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can we get lists of reservation holders and SIL holders so that we could develop a mailing list to let people know about planned events I had no Idea the were meeting till today and I'm quite sure that there are lots of other folks in the dark.

James Reveal

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
This would have been our 4th get together in Ohio. Sorry to cancel but the interest and excitement in the Elio is losing steam.
Hello Buckeyejake,
I think it would be easy to increase interest and build up some steam if there was a way to contact reservation and SIL holders, as I said earlier I just became aware there was an Owners forum and I'm sure there are many like me.

James Reveal

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, I understand. I feel it too. But, just to clarify.

May 31,2014 We met in Twinsburg AND ATE MEAT TOGETHER
June 20 -21. 2014 We visited the Elio in Columbus. Yep Italian MEAT
August 16, 2014 We visited the Elio in Detroit THERE WAS MEAT EVERYWHERE.
March 11, 2015 We visited Paul & the Elio in Loretto PA .. YEPPERS MEAT
April 11, 2015 We met in Boardman for steaks. ...... MEAT !!!!
May 23, 2015 We met at the Sausage Haus in Columbus.. Sausage is MEAT
June 27, 2015 We met in Canton and ate MEAT.
August 15, 2015 We visited the Elio in Detroit and ate MEAT.
August 29, 2015 We met at Tony Paco in Todelo which is famous for their ... MEAT.
Just saying..........
Lily It looks like you are planning on having you're own fleet are you going to use them for business purpose. I think they would be great for things like Pizza deliveries.

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
James, Welcome to our little Elio group. Sorry about the meeting but no one replied to the invitation and i wasn't interested in the 2.5 hour drive without some interest from a few.

Will keep you posted on other get togethers we will plan in the future.

Reaction score
Welcome James. I hope to help my daughter who is a single mom get a little part time job either delivering pizzas or auto parts or something along those lines. May rent advertisements for different venues either by parking her elio in front of the local pep boys or other auto part stores, just anybody who can use a 'draw' or hanging a business sign on the side of the vehicle and drive it around. Hubby will use his for his hour commute to work and I just want to travel with mine. I plan to participate in parades (all three vehicles red, white & blue) road rallies and political doings. I also want to participate with the two wheel clubs in the area. Sorry about the Dayton meeting. We will try again in your area sometime later after we hit the SE corner of the state. It is their turn. My wish is to have a strong group of Elio Enthusiasts here in OHIO with many activities. So, stay tune for details to come.
So, what about you? Do you have a reservation? What's your wife say (iffing you got one, lol)? What's your number? How did you hear about it? What color is you eyes? (joking). Hang around, this is a great group. But, no animal recipe jokes ... they're not allowed. Right Boys?
I went by sport tech this morning. Didn't see anything. Didn't get pass the front lobby again. Signed the guest book again. There was a different receptionist this time. This one had terrible nails.
Boy that start engine is going strong. Can't hardly wait for the next phase to start.

Top Bottom