• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Commuters

Ty

Elio Addict
Only about 7 miles now. It WAS about 25 and THAT distance would have paid for my Elio in savings on diesel fuel for my truck @ 13MPG!

Coss

Staff member
0 I'm retired, but even before that it was 0 most days because I was working from home.
When I did have to go to the office local office was 20 miles one way, Corporate office 118miles one way.

booboo

Elio Addict
I do not commute. I-580 through the Altamont pass is now a congested Northern CA super commuter highway.
My hope is our Elio's will be able to climb the CA hills in the Fast/HOV lanes, instead of the slow lanes with them big truck jockeys playing king of the hill.

BilgeRat

Elio Addict
Lucky dog... congratulations. I've got 15 years 8 days to go, minimum.

Mine was weird, anyway. I work a 21 on, 21 off cycle on a boat, so I was only going to/from 9 times a year, and the distance was rarely the same. I drove to, and my wife then went home. When it was time for me to go home, she met the boat wherever we were, and then I did the drive back home. Been like that since 2009. Won't miss it...