• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Come Say, "hey" To Jebar....

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not a hunter either. Just really get a kick out of shooting guns (potato cannons included :rolleyes:...buddy had one...impressive!.). More than welcome to join us. Great way to spend a morning and do some chatting, and since JEBar's son is moving home, we'll be one short of 5 if you show [5 shooting positions at the range]...bring a friend that likes shooting too!;)

I have never shot a potato, but I will eat one if we kill it. I think that is a sport I could enjoy.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I see there's some confusion about my potato cannon remark. Basically, it's a potato cannon (duh), made out of PVC and uses hairspray for fuel....and you don't want to be on the receiving end of it!:eek:

My neighbor launched one a little more than 200 yds.

PS - If you get on Youtube, there's tons of "fails"...they are VERY dangerous!

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...DBF7DAC624EC1226CEE5DBF7DAC624EC1&FORM=VRDGAR

I thought I might joke about liking mashed potatoes, but I now realize that the hunt can be dangerous with an untested cannon.
My teenage boys once made a tennis ball cannon and fired it with gasoline. I shut that experiment down as soon as I discovered it.
I will make an attempt to meet everyone and watch the cannon fire. (My wife is a nurse)

Top Bottom