• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Columbus, Ohio

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
At this time I have nine members around the Columbus area. If I missed you please let me know.

golfsteve
alex p
felixoh
travis miller
trikeguy
jeff hawthorn
the engineer
jlroar
eliodigger

Would you like to have a get together around Columbus before spring? Quick NE Ohio might even show up if we ask politely.

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
H Roar, Welcome to the forum. I'm glad you found us. We have a large group of Future Elio owners, here in Ohio. Know what your talking about your present car. My Old Ford just ate almost a thousand dollars of my elio savings. It's been running with a broken something under the front end and a bad sensor that caused my check engine light to go on. I tried some 'tricks' to get the light off, but finally had to bit the bullet in order to pass the Portage County Sniff Test. OH well, only in OHIO, I say. Welcome, hope to meet you soon.
I feel your pain, my current car has eaten $2,400 in repairs in the past two years.

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It was located on another thread. A group of our faithful Elioites behind a sign at a public showing of our vehicle. Hey Goofyone, can you help me out on locating your sign.

I saw his (and he is on vaca right now) I was asking to see yours. :)

Edit: Re-read your post "will have made" sorry thought you already had one.

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'll even have a cool sign made like the Elio folks around Atlanta.
B-Ham 10-25-2014.jpg

Top Bottom