• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Charlotte Nc Tour

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Everyone in NC area ............ lunch is on JEBar! :D

Edit: come hungry

oh%20my.gif
nope1.gif
nope1.gif
nope1.gif
nope1.gif
nope1.gif

Jim

Attachments

• nope1.gif
    nope1.gif
    1.3 KB · Views: 299
  • nope1.gif
    nope1.gif
    1.3 KB · Views: 317
  • nope1.gif
    nope1.gif
    1.3 KB · Views: 301
  • nope1.gif
    nope1.gif
    1.3 KB · Views: 291

DeereMan

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I get off @ 5 and Fayetteville to Raleigh is a 1-3 hour trip depending on traffic :p as such I would arrive anywhere between 6 and 8 and stay till close. Calling in sick *might* be done.
I am planning on being there Friday evening also as I have to work on my storage building on Saturday. I may try to go back on Sunday and drag a few people with me. I will most likely have my Future Elio Owner shirt on. Hope to meet you there.

DeereMan

Elio Fan
Reaction score
just out of Angier, across the line in Wake County

Jim
I spend my work day in Fuquay. Maybe one day we can meet at Sunny Daze for a sundae and talk Elios. I hope you have a good trip to Charlotte. My son lives there and he is going to go see the Elio sometime tomorrow. Have fun.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I spend my work day in Fuquay. Maybe one day we can meet at Sunny Daze for a sundae and talk Elios. I hope you have a good trip to Charlotte. My son lives there and he is going to go see the Elio sometime tomorrow. Have fun.

my wife retired from teaching at FVHS .... I'd really enjoy linking up over ice cream .... Sunny Sky's out on HWY 55 is jst across the woods from our house .... let me know when's a good time for you

Jim

DeereMan

Elio Fan
Reaction score
my wife retired from teaching at FVHS .... I'd really enjoy linking up over ice cream .... Sunny Sky's out on HWY 55 is jst across the woods from our house .... let me know when's a good time for you

Jim
Forgot the name of the place. I knew it had something to do with Sunny something. Probably not much ice cream being served there now days but maybe we can get together some time soon. I know you are heading to Charlotte. Are you planning on going to the Raleigh event next weekend?

Ray

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Forgot the name of the place. I knew it had something to do with Sunny something. Probably not much ice cream being served there now days but maybe we can get together some time soon. I know you are heading to Charlotte. Are you planning on going to the Raleigh event next weekend?

Ray

we wanted to go to Raleigh but as is usual with us, a conflict came up and we will be out of the area while the Elio tour is in Raleigh .... hence having to drive all the way to Charlotte .... Sunny Sky's is closed for the winter .... Dairy Queen in Fuquay is open

Jim

Catia

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have to keep my eye and ear open when you people from Southern States will have get together meeting in near future. I would love to meet with Elio Owner Club when time come. How do you know when in future? by looking up this thread or do someone send group e-mail or what. anyway I would love to meet the Elio owner in near furture.....let me know!

Top Bottom