• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Cedar Rapids, Ia Jul 17, 2015 - Jul 19, Cedar

msmith5150

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was there for my first in-person viewing on Saturday. Was awesome to finally see the P4 "in the flesh". Got pics of me in it, the wife and my boys all got pics in it. Saw the LE dash mock up and I still have no problem with it. I was bummed that Mr. Vassallo was not there, I really wanted to meet him. I didn't stick around more than 1/2 an hour, me and the family scoped out the mall for a bit then drove home. I'm happy I got to see it though!

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I was there for my first in-person viewing on Saturday. Was awesome to finally see the P4 "in the flesh". Got pics of me in it, the wife and my boys all got pics in it. Saw the LE dash mock up and I still have no problem with it. I was bummed that Mr. Vassallo was not there, I really wanted to meet him. I didn't stick around more than 1/2 an hour, me and the family scoped out the mall for a bit then drove home. I'm happy I got to see it though!

outstanding .... we know exactly how you felt

Bilbo B

Elio Addict
Reaction score
When I was talking to Jerome he was bemoaning the lack of press. Seems we had a whole slew of presidential candidates in town and all the local newsies were covering them and had no one to cover the Elio. Kind of disappointing, but that's life in Iowa from now until January, then from July until November next year, since we're a swing state. I'd certainly give up being the "First in the Nation" caucus and being a swing state for some sanity. Give us back our herbicide commercials! :p

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
The blog was updated for this event, and what a very teasing way EM decided to say this...

"Hello Elio’ers! This past weekend we were in Cedar Rapids, IA for an event at the Lindale Mall. This was our first time there with the P4 and it’s a good thing we were able to squeeze it in before the P5 is the star of the tour!"

Not nice! Not fair!! lol

Our latest information says the P5 won't be done-done until November. Squeeeeeeeeeeeeezing it in by 4 months? Smiling and shaking my head...

Top Bottom