• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Bucket List Cars - What Cars Would You Like To Drive At Least Once In Your Lifetime?

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
What cars do you have on your bucket list of cars to drive at least once in your lifetime?

Which cars on your bucket list have you been fortunate enough to actually own or drive?

Last edited:

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
The inspiration for this thread is that over the years I have been fortunate enough to find myself behind the wheel of a number of cool cars and I had another such opportunity earlier this evening when this lovely Ferrari Testarossa took me out for ride. As a boy in the 1980's I had posters and models of the Ferrari Testarossa and today my childhood dreams became a reality so I was able to mark the car off the bucket list.:cool:

Ferrari Testarossa Front.jpg
Ferrari Testarossa Back.jpg

I visited with a former employer of mine to see how the craft whiskey distillery he opened about a year ago, Lazy Guy Distillery in Kennesaw, GA, is doing and while there found out that he has owned this lovely ride for a few years now. As he is a workaholic, and stays very busy running his various businesses, he does not drive the car very often however thanks to the nice weather today he decided to take it out for a drive for the first time since October.

Funny thing is that the Smart next to the Ferrari is actually his wife's car. While he was running around dealing with some business matters I was chatting with her for a bit, told her about Elio Motors, and showed her the vehicle and web site. I also told her about EM looking for investors and she appeared to be really interested in at least getting more information. As you can imagine this couple definitely meets the “accredited investor" qualifications so I hope she will at least look into and consider it.:)

Last edited:

Jeff Miller

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Lots of cars on my bucket list and luckily most of them are somewhat attainable if I can find them. Ferrari 308, early C3 stingray (gotta have chrome and bumpers), a Mercury lead sled or possibly a smaller ford version of a lead sled, a porsche 914 (yes... I know its a volkswagen), a new version of the ford t-bird, and older jaguar like a mark iv. In any event, I like the older cars and really don't much care for the uber performance cars that cost north of 1/4 million.

Top Bottom