• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Brokers Accepting Elio Stock Transfers

ozarkbugg

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Ken, I put my shares in my scottrade acct. I had to fill out a transfer form, it took 3 weeks, still no transfer, I went in and inquired why, and a week later they arrived. They will come off the pink sheets in due time, when the company grows up.

Okuma

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I spoke with the Schwab folks in more detail (relative term). Apparently they were accepting the transfers until March 14th. Then some mandate within the company put it on a list. This mandate still allows those who already have the stock to sell it, and maybe you can buy more thru them, but you just cannot transfer it into Schwab if it was purchased elsewhere. That's the summary of what they told me.
They called me yesterday to verify some info and then said my transfer would be done in 5 days. We'll see what happens I guess.

KenK

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ken, I put my shares in my scottrade acct. I had to fill out a transfer form, it took 3 weeks, still no transfer, I went in and inquired why, and a week later they arrived. They will come off the pink sheets in due time, when the company grows up.

Thanks for the encouragement. I will get the ball rolling this weekend and see what happens.

KenK

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I finally got off my butt and put in the paperwork to get my Elio stock into a Scottrade account. I put in the form yesterday evening and Quicken is already showing the shares in my account. The process was pretty painless. You need Scottrade's form SF4404 (Incoming Direct Registration) and a statement from VStock Transfer LLC. There is very little to fill out on this form, which is nice.

I initially tried to transfer these into my IRA account, but apparently that is not permitted, so I opened a new brokerage account 2 days ago to transfer the Elio stock and things still went smoothly.

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
etrade 1.JPG

For all you etrade people: Can you look at the image above and give me advice on the areas I have questions? I want to get this right on the first try.

Top Bottom