• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Bankruptcy May Not Be A Good Solution...

Grumpy Cat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
FWIW, I hold enough stock in Elio to ‘troll’ all I want, for starters. Regardless, my (all our) losing money whether thru ‘reservations with’ or ‘investing in’ Elio Motors only effects how much money Paul and Hari made and squandered. If people other than them made money it was only thru the lucky timing of stock buying and selling based on unsupported ‘Forward Looking Statements’ and arguably, manipulation.

What’s the opposite of ‘Trolls’ ? ‘Shills’ Accomplices of hawkers? Paul and Hari made a lot of money on many people that lost (some to any) money. Some lost a lot of money. Some had two reservations. Shills for this, no one needs. Defending or ignoring this makes one no better than Paul or Hari. Where are they?

Let them defend themselves from the ‘trolls.’
Sometimes you win some, sometimes you lose some. Life is short. If this company doesn't pan out, the only thing lost is money. You still have the shirt on your back, health, etc. Does it suck we all lost money? Absolutely, but there are so many more things in life more important than money. And no, I'm not rich either. This $1,000 reservation may be gone, but there are lots of other things I can put my time and energy into, and be productive rather than a sour....I'm just going to stop my sentence there.

TexasTesla

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Texas Tesla, why are you here? I haven't seen a single positive post from you since I can't remember when.

I was once an avid supporter of Paul Elio..

I was aware of the risk when I purchased my all in reservation...and losing my $1000 is of no big consequence...

But...Paul Elio’s current lack of transparency is extremely troubling... obviously he doesn’t have the decency to be candid with his reservation holders and investors...

I no longer choose to drift along in a Elio fantasy world...

Paul has used up all his credibility with me...and I choose to hold his feet to the fire...

I no longer expect the Elio to be produced...but what I do expect is for Paul Elio to be truthful to all of us that were Elio investors...an updated SEC filing would provide that clarity that Elio’s reservation and shareholders deserve...

So...I’m here to voice my personal opinions on a public forum...but I certainly would never be verbally derogative to another forum member...everyone should be entitled to express their own opinion in a dignified manner...

You my friend... seem to enjoy attacking other members of this forum if they don’t conform to your personal standards...

Last edited:

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sometimes you win some, sometimes you lose some. Life is short. If this company doesn't pan out, the only thing lost is money. You still have the shirt on your back, health, etc. Does it suck we all lost money? Absolutely, but there are so many more things in life more important than money. And no, I'm not rich either. This $1,000 reservation may be gone, but there are lots of other things I can put my time and energy into, and be productive rather than a sour....I'm just going to stop my sentence there.
Hahaha Totally agree to all you said here so...why don't you try and practice what you preach and not be a sour grump...grumpy? Seriously speaking, PRETENDING is the worst thing you can do to yourself- like pretending you still love the ELIO when deep inside you're frustrated as hell for not getting it! You're old enough to know that voicing out your frustration is a "release" and is better than holding it inside like a ticking bomb. Anyhow, you probably don't like me being here too so I'll take a hiatus...again, and hope that EM get their much needed funding because without it, all these talk of woulda, coulda and shoulda is entertaining but it takes my time away from my work so I'll go back putting my "productive energy" to remove the sticky IAC valve on my old Honda CR-v with 200K + miles on it so I can give it a total cleaning as I don't want to spend 200 bucks for a new one. Cheers.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hahaha Totally agree to all you said here so...why don't you try and practice what you preach and not be a sour grump...grumpy? Seriously speaking, PRETENDING is the worst thing you can do to yourself- like pretending you still love the ELIO when deep inside you're frustrated as hell for not getting it! You're old enough to know that voicing out your frustration is a "release" and is better than holding it inside like a ticking bomb. Anyhow, you probably don't like me being here too so I'll take a hiatus...again, and hope that EM get their much needed funding because without it, all these talk of woulda, coulda and shoulda is entertaining but it takes my time away from my work so I'll go back putting my "productive energy" to remove the sticky IAC valve on my old Honda CR-v with 200K + miles on it so I can give it a total cleaning as I don't want to spend 200 bucks for a new one. Cheers.
I had a business back in the 80;s that failed. The economy changed and for a machine shop back then, when your main customers went out of business and left you hanging with a $100K outstanding invoice, you were out of luck. Then you didn't have the communication today where you can have a part made in one area and shipped to another. It was all local and face to face. The business took a dump and we walked away. No matter how much hope we had, wasn't going to change the reality.

Top Bottom