• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Bank Loan Rates For Buying Your Elio

ross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Because severe alzheimers runs in the family starting about 5 years after retirement age and I plan on euthanasia once the symptoms start showing.
I thought it was Youth In Asia, and had been looking forward to it. I thought I might recapture my youth.

Last edited:

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Because severe alzheimers runs in the family starting about 5 years after retirement age and I plan on euthanasia once the symptoms start showing.

Hopefully it skips a generation!

I'm 'retiring' in 8 years, but I'll be busier than ever....just working on what 'I' want to for a change. Got to keep the brain working...use it or lose it.

ross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
All the cars I own today (except the collector cars) I only carry liability insurance on. If they get totaled and I don't get hurt, I walk away and drive something else tomorrow. If I get hurt, that's what my medical insurance is for, if the other driver gets hurt, that's what the liability insurance is for. The last car I financed was in 1974 and as such I had to carry full coverage on the car. My father told me, son, remember you're only insuring the banks investment, If you can't afford to replace it out of pocket, get the highest possible deductible on the policy and it will lower your premiums, and then get a 0% interest credit card for the amount of the deductible and keep the credit card with your insurance policy, if you total the car, use the credit card to pay the deductible and pay the credit card payments, if you don't get in a wreck, you come out the winner.

Last edited:

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We'll be paying cash up front. Keep in mind you can usually get a deal on interest rates if you put down 20% or more,( unless your credit score really stinks ). Which if your "All in" at $1000 and $500 bonus that's 20% of a $7500 vehicle. That should cover a basic model with tax in most states.
I also will be making 1 payment :D

Top Bottom