• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Anyone Interested In My Reservation?

Fluxhappens

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I will get rid of my reservation at a discount of $800 for the all in instead of the $1000. I have had some hardship and will not be able to get this vehicle as expected.
Email me at nealbakewell@gmail.com if you are interested.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
if a person sells their reservation will EM honor the bonus money that went to the original purchaser ?

Jim

OctoberGlory

Elio Addict
Reaction score

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I will get rid of my reservation at a discount of $800 for the all in instead of the $1000. I have had some hardship and will not be able to get this vehicle as expected.
Email me at nealbakewell@gmail.com if you are interested.
This looks very familiar. I am sure this exact post has been posted in the past. I understood the first offer had actually been arranged. Hmmm Buyer beware. :-) Z

Fluxhappens

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I thought I recognized it. :) Z
Yes, I posted it back then, but now I need money for bills that have piled up and the interest is building. So I don't know what buyer beware means, if it going to be done through a contract through elio for the transfer.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yes, I posted it back then, but now I need money for bills that have piled up and the interest is building. So I don't know what buyer beware means, if it going to be done through a contract through elio for the transfer.
Is it going to be a contract through Elo for the transfer? What happened to the first transfer? Buyer beware means whoever is interested in this should make very sure it is a viable and legal transaction before any money passes between you. I was suspicious the first time this was posted so am even doubly so now that it is showing up again. I understand stuff happens but 3 months have passed and it seems something could or should have been done before now. That is strictly my own opinion and caution. It has nothing to do with you personally as I do not know who you are. :) Z

Last edited:

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

as one who understands unexpected financial issues all too well, I can empathize with finding yourself in circumstances where you have to make some tough decisions .... hopefully things will work out for the best .... one issue you may want to consider is it might be tough to sell a $1,000 reservation for $800 when a person can spend $200 more ($1,000) and get $500 more with the 50% Bonus being in effect

Jim

Top Bottom