• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Another Year Gone By...has Anything Changed?

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think some special colors for all in reservation holders is a good idea. (if only virtual). Perhaps different choices for the different levels as well. Maybe Gold for 1000, Silver for 500, Bronze for 100, or something.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I believe there are only 7 booths to paint. Jerome, awhile back, mentioned that yeL__w, might replace the least popular color. For me that would be a toss-up between the pumpkin and that color they call green?

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I believe there are only 7 booths to paint. Jerome, awhile back, mentioned that yeL__w, might replace the least popular color. For me that would be a toss-up between the pumpkin and that color they call green?
Would have to call the colour Voldimort (sp?). That way only Harry Potter fans and Elio Owner Forum members would know

Karg

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I vote for the color of egg yellow, this would be to honor all of us with egg on our faces for purchasing a non-refundable reservation.
Of course, on the other hand, one should try to stay positive.++++++++++++++++++++

Rob Croson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Their information is inaccurate for at least one state. (I don't know about any others.) They say a Slingshot is an "autocycle" in Ohio. Except that Ohio has no classification named "autocycle". Ohio has a "cab enclosed motorcycle" classification, and the Slingshot does not qualify for that. You need a motorcycle endorsement to drive a Slingshot in Ohio. If they had a roof over the cab, then it would become "cab enclosed", and you could drive it without the endorsement.

Top Bottom