• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Another 'all-in" From Washington (the State)

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
I see some ar complaining that Washington State is poorly represented, so add me to the list of future Wahington owners. #9281.
I watched for quite a while while, corresponding with the Elio folks to get technical questions answered. I was impresssed with their replies.
Rod Johnson
Issaquah, WA
Welcome :)

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I see some ar complaining that Washington State is poorly represented, so add me to the list of future Wahington owners. #9281.
I watched for quite a while while, corresponding with the Elio folks to get technical questions answered. I was impresssed with their replies.
Rod Johnson
Issaquah, WA
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Rod Johnson. Congratulations on your number. There is a lot more to learn here both about the Elio and other topics. I hope you enjoy the site and all the interesting members who participate here. If you complete the survey in the Reservation Map & Survey, Goofyone will make sure a marker is placed on our map. The non-Elio topics availalbe are Military, Hobby, Weightloss, Jeff Porter's Football, Norahsbed Banter Thread, Regional, Similar Vehicles. I hope this group will help you pass the time to Elio production and ownership. :-)

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Rod Johnson
Issaquah, WA
Rod, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your number. As you may have already learned we are a friendly helpful group and try to keep the forum informative, rewarding, and entertaining. We look forward to your comments and opinions.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Rod Johnson
Issaquah, WA

Hey Rod, welcome from Kansas! You Issaquah-ite you. :-) That's great to hear, that Elio folks answered your technical questions in an impressive way.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Rod Johnson
Issaquah, WA
HI, I used to live in Warshington before 98. My brother lived in Issaquah for a number of years.
How's this for local talk,
"Maple Valley has rocks", is a redundant Statement ! (yes, a comment about the soil...)
Maybe that's a bit too local! :)

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Rod Johnson
Issaquah, WA
WELCOME to our Elio Family Forum, Rod.

Top Bottom